We are looking for volunteers to help with the administrative and communication tasks of the lottery team. With assisting our team, you will help to enable us to become more efficient and effective.
• Assisting with making welcome calls to our new lottery players
• Making regular phone calls to our existing players to help provide an excellent customer journey
• General administrative tasks including scanning, filing, archiving, and shredding
• Helping to keep trackers and spreadsheets up to date
• Other adhoc tasks as required
This role will suit people who…
• Are friendly and personable
• Are confident in speaking on the phone
• Are effective and professional communicators
• Have a good attention to detail
There are no specific skills or training required to undertake this role, as full induction and training will be provided, but we would suggest that you have basic IT skills. Support will be available from the Lottery team.
Times are to be arranged with the Lottery Sales Coordinator during office hours of Mon-Fri 9.30am - 4.30pm
Based at St Cuthbert’s Hospice, Park House Road, Durham, DH1 3QF
We value our volunteers and want your experience to be both positive and fulfilling. We offer a comprehensive induction programme and any appropriate instruction, guidance or training to assist you in your volunteer role. We ask that any essential training is completed either prior to you starting with us or within three months of starting. You will have an opportunity to learn new skills, build social networks, share experiences and skills and be recognised for the contribution you make.
Any agreed out of pocket expenses that are incurred when carrying out your volunteer role will be reimbursed.