This volunteer will prepare materials for training events and support with our HR/training system which will require data input as well as potentially assisting with the delivery of training packages to internal staff and volunteers and external participants.
20 Old Elvet
Please this link: https://www.nepacs.co.uk/page/apply-to-become-a-volunteer to see which locations and times are available for this role.
By volunteering with Nepacs you can:
• Help families in need
• Give back
• Learn new skills
• Build your confidence
• Meet new friends
All volunteers need to be able to commit to the following:
• A minimum of 3 hours of time (weekly/fortnightly)
• Attend and complete relevant training
• Commit to getting a DBS with our help
• Commit to getting prison security clearance where necessary
• Stay with Nepacs for a minimum of 6 months to a year
• Volunteering in holiday periods/out of term time