The Team Leader Role is assist the Shop Manager to run the shop in their absence i.e. days off. Looking after and supervising the volunteers and day to day running of the shop.
• Opening and closing the shop
• Daily admin & accounting tasks
• Monitoring performance and training the team
• Understanding sales figures and targets
• Effectively delegating responsibilities
• Maximising the income from donations, Sourced by Oxfam, and Gift Aid
• Honesty, reliability, and commitment
• Hard Working and willingness to learn
• Able to work well in a team
What this role can off the volunteer:
• Significant supervisory experience and training to improve your CV
• You’ll make a real difference within the shop
• Work in a fun and energetic team
Oxfam Barnard Castle Shop, 1 Horsemarket, Barnard Castle DL12 8LY
Role available Monday to Saturday.
We offer 4 hour shifts or you can do an 8 hour shift - one day a week or more than that if desired we are very flexible.
Full Training for the role is given.
Travel expenses are paid if travelling by bus. If travelling by car then parking expenses can be claimed.
Lunch expenses can be claimed if your shift lasts longer than 6 hours.
Supervisory training and experience can really improve your CV and career prospects.
For more information please contact: Jane Shaw, Area Volunteer Coordinator - 07423780949 - Email: email@example.com or you are welcome to visit the Barnard Castle shop and speak with the Shop Manager.