To advertise shop promotions, share shop successes with donated items and share Oxfam's current appeals. Keep the shop profile active on all the social media platforms the shop is signed up to.
• Advertising shop promotions
• Sharing Shop success with donated items
• Sharing Oxfam’s Current Appeals
• Keeping the shop profile active
Full training will be given for this role.
• Willingness to learn new skills
• Honesty, integrity, and reliability
A knowledge and experience of using social media would be an advantage but is not essential.
Oxfam Darlington Shop, 24 Skinnergate, Darlington DL3 7NW
We offer 4 hour shifts in the mornings and the afternoons or you can stay all day!
Full Training for this role is given.
Travel expenses are given if travelling by bus with in reason. If travelling by car parking expenses are given.
Lunch expenses are given if volunteering for 6 hours or more @ £6.00.
Willingness to learn new skills
Meeting new people and making new friends.
Boost your CV