This role is for an individual to manage and catalogue an existing music library of songs for use at the Community Radio station.
You will initially be updating ID3 music tags to include Year song released, album, Artist name etc. Using Wikipedia and other websites to get the information from.
* Need to be articulate as the song information needs to be correctly recorded.
* Ability to work unattended or with minimal supervision.
* Would suit someone with a love/passion for music.
* Able to use Windows 10
Location can be at the Radio Station or if the volunteer prefers this is a role that can easily be done working remotely.
This position can be immediate start but willing to wait for the right Volunteer.
Full training will be given.
* Knowing that your efforts are contributing to the smooth running of the Community Radio station and to the 50,000 local listeners.
* Good work experience when building a CV.
Should own or have access to a Windows 10 PC or Laptop and have an internet connection.