We are recruiting a team of Charity Ambassadors to help develop engagement across each Region, to maximise opportunities to raise funds and increase support from the Community. You will be actively involved with The Charity on the ground and play a key role working alongside the Regional Community Fundraisers, as and when required.
• Identifying various opportunities in your local area to raise awareness of The Charity & our wide range of Fundraising Campaigns. This could anything from contacting your local supermarket’s ‘Community Champion’ and organising an information stand and bucket collection or supporting a Supporter Group meet up in your area.
• Representing The Charity in your area, by undertaking presentations & cheque collections at schools, local companies & community groups
• Helping us to recruit new fundraisers and supporting those who are already signed up for a campaign, in your area. For example, attending a local Twilight Walk or promoting The Big Bake to local companies.
Passionate about the Charity and our vision
Flexible and willing to get involved as and when opportunities arise
Confident and comfortable in undertaking presentations to a wide range of audiences
Skilled at spotting new opportunities to raise awareness and funds
Friendly, approachable and able to communicate at all levels
A team player, who is also able to work on their own initiative
We particularly encourage applications from those who are significantly underrepresented in our sector, including individuals from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) communities.
In your local area
Expenses will be reimbursed
You’ll join a friendly, passionate team and develop an understanding of how this team at The Charity operates.
• The opportunity to network with other volunteers and play a key role in the brain tumour community.
• You’ll have the opportunity to utilise your existing skills, while developing and learning new ones to take forward into the future