Have you ever wanted to…
Meet new people? Gain retail experience?
Help out a local hospice? Raise vital funds?
Volunteer in our shop in Chester-le-Street shop and you can achieve all of that in just a couple of hours each week.
• Serving customers, sorting stock, cash handling and steaming clothes.
• This is a great way to meet new people and get to know our community whilst supporting Willow Burn Hospice.
• If you have a few hours to spare please apply via the form below
• Good communication skills
• Energetic and enthusiastic
• Team player
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Tact & diplomacy in dealing with a variety of situations
• Self-awareness and able to use initiative
• Caring and compassionate approach
• Good understanding of equality and diversity
74A Front Street, Chester Le Street, DH3 3BB
- Training and support available
- Volunteer Expenses
• Gain confidence
• Make a difference
• Meet people
• Be part of a community
• Learn new skills
• Take on a challenge
• Have fun
Throughout the year, Willow Burn also offers volunteers a number of benefits to say thank you for your dedication and to offer you the opportunity to steer your volunteer journey:
• A monthly volunteer bulletin
• A quarterly Willow Burn Newsletter
• A yearly volunteer survey
• Two annual celebration events
• 10% off in the Willows Café for all volunteers with your ID
• The Volunteer Training Passport
Minimum two days per week
Shop is open Monday to Saturday