To find suitable funds via Grants and Fundraising to enable the Radio Station to continue helping Darlington Communities.
* Identifying suitable Grant Funding for the Radio station local activities.
* Writing Bids to secure Grant Funding
* Liaising with Grant Organisations once funding is awarded.
* Monitoring grants.
* Identifying other Fundraising opportunities.
* Good Communicator
* A working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel Spreadsheets
* A Passion for helping local Community in Darlington.
* Ability to work well in a small team.
The radio station is based in the centre of Darlington near Northgate roundabout with free parking outside.
This role can be based at the radio station or from home or both, whichever suits the candidate best.
Immediate start available but can wait for the right volunteer.
Travel Expenses will be paid when site visits are required including visiting the Radio Station.
You will be working closely with the Managing Director of the Company.
This is an exciting and varied opportunity. As a radio station we often have some very well known visitors including TV and Music Celebs.
You will be helping vulnerable, disaffected and lonely people based in our local Darlington Community which brings enormous satisfaction.